Automotive Circuit Solutions
REPAIR SERVICE NISSAN QUEST Cluster Speedometer LCD Display Screen Mileage
Regular price $59.99
Please Read The Whole Description
If you're missing pixels on your LCD display or your cluster comes on and off randomly then this is the service for you.
- 2004-2006 Nissan Quest
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
3. We will repair the odometer display.
3. We will repair intermittent function of the cluster.
5. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
6. You will receive a limited lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
7. We will pay for the return shipping. Priority Mail 1-3 Day Shipping
If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually do not exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express Shipping at checkout.
(with that option, we try to get them out same day)
To Remove the Cluster (5-10 Minutes)
1. You will need a flat head and a Phillips head screw driver.
2. Disconnect the battery and do not re-connect it until you have re-installed it after the repair.
- If you turn the vehicle on with the cluster disconnected, you will then have to reset the airbag light. For information or turning off the airbag light, please see the following You Tube video and instructions: https://youtu.be/rRVOCkAMyuQ (this video is with a Infiniti QX56 but the method works with all Nissans and Infiniti's
3. Use the flat head screw driver to pry up (unclip) the plastic cover/trim that is around the instrument cluster. (It is held down with clips only.)
4. Use the Phillips head screw driver to remove the 4 screws that hold the instrument cluster to the dashboard.
5. Pull up the instrument cluster and disconnect the electrical connectors on the back.