Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler Radio Mail-in Repair Service
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Radio not working
This service does not cover
- Physical damage
- CD reading issues
- CD changer issues
This radio service will work for the following:
- 2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2013-2014 Chrysler 200
- 2008-2016 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008-2010 Dodge Journey
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro
- 2013-2014 Dodge Challenger
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500
- 2010-2012 Ram 2500
- 2010-2012 Ram 3500
- 2012-2016 Ram C/V
- 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
2013-2017 Jeep Compass
- 2013-2017 Jeep Patriot
If you have a similar issue on another model, contact us.
(match your radio to the one in the picture)
If you have already attempted to fix the unit yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the ACM from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your radio, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment. Ship only the radio behind the control panel(as shown in pictures 2 and 3), do NOT send the control panel.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your radio
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send ACM To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.Once we receive the radio. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- The CD player portion of the ACM is very delicate and can get damaged in shipping. We are not responsible for any damages. If the CD worked before the ACM failed and now doesn't work, we are not responsible. As stated above, we don't repair the CD player portion.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your ACM once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our radio services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your radio. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.