GM Truck ABS EBCM Module Rebuild Service Kelsey Hayes 325
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Intermittent ABS/Brake light
- Fault code C0265
You are responsible for have the vehicle properly diagnosed to determine that the ABS Module is indeed faulty.
- 1999-2008 GM Trucks and SUVs with Kelsey Hayes 325 ABS Module as pictured in this ad.
We also repair other ABS modules. Contact Us to see if we can help you with your problem. Include your year, make, model and problems that you are having and we will get back to you with price.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack the unit using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your part
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send ABS unit To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.When we receive the unit. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your abs system once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- This service will have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description).
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your abs. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.