Ford EATC Climate Control Repair Service
Regular price $69.99
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Air blowing out of incorrect vents
- Air defaulted to defrost
- Dim/dead back-lighting
- This service will work for most Ford Vehicles from 1999-2004 (Must be similar to the one in the picture)
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack the unit using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your part
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4.When we receive the unit. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- This service will have a one year warranty on the backlighting.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.