Dodge Jeep Chrysler TIPM Fuse Box Repair Service
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
If you're having trouble with your car intermittently stalling, having no-fuel or no start problems, or other associated problems, this repair service could be the answer for you. Other failures can also be
- Front or Rear Wipers not working or stay on
- Front or Rear Washer fluid pump not working or stays on
- Horn not working or stays on
- Backup lights not working or stay on
- Power door locks
- Fuel pump
Once we get the TIPM in we will test all internal relays and replace them as needed.
Please get your vehicle diagnosed professionally to determine that the TIPM needs to be repaired prior to sending it to us. We replace and test all internal relays so if you have still issues after the repair, then likely something else is wrong on your vehicle. Refunds will not be given if you misdiagnosed your issue.
- 08-16 Chrysler Town and Country
- 11-12 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500
- 11-13 Dodge Durango
- 08-16 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 09-10 Dodge Journey
- 2011 Dodge Magnum
- 07-11 Dodge Nitro
- 07-12 Jeep Liberty
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler
- 11-13 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 13-19 Ram 1500 2500 3500
- 09-16 VW Routan
If you have already attempted to fix the TIPM, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack the unit using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your part
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send TIPM To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.When we receive the unit. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- Refunds will not be given if you misdiagnosed your problem.
- If there is a problem with your TIPM once you receive it back, Contact us.
- This service will have a limited lifetime warranty on the internal fuel pump relay only.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your TIPM. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.