BMW MSD80 SIEMENS DME/ECU Misfire Repair Service
Do you own a BMW with a 6 cylinder turbo engine that is having random cylinder misfires? You most likely have a failing DME (ECU/ECM). We are here to help!
This repair service affects the N54 or N54T 6 cylinder turbo engines commonly used in many 2006-2013 BMW vehicles. This will not alter your VIN in the DME and will be "plug-n-play". No programming required.
Trouble Codes you may have that indicate this issue:
- 30BA - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 30BB - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 29D0 - Cylinder 4 Misfire
- 29D1 - Cylinder 5 Misfire
- 29D2 - Cylinder 6 Misfire
- 29CD - Cylinder 1 Misfire
- 29CE - Cylinder 2 Misfire
- 29CF - Cylinder 3 Misfire
- 29CC - Misfire Multiple Cylinders
- 2007-2013 BMW 135i (E82)
- 2007-2008 BMW 335i (E90)
- 2007-2008 BMW 335xi (E91)
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E92)
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E93)
- 2009-2010 BMW 535i & 535xi (E60)
- 2009-2016 BMW Z4 35i (E89)
We use up-to-date parts and equipment to get the best service to you! To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a 1-year warranty on this repair and hassle-free returns!