2005-2007 Ford Superduty Instrument Cluster Speedometer Repair Service
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Gauges sticking, inoperable, erratic, or giving incorrect readings
- Intermittent power to radio, power windows, or interior dome light
- Intermittent power to all gauges and info display
- Low fuel indicator on at all times with fuel gauge also reading empty
- Odometer display is intermittent or blank
- 2005-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Superduty
If your vehicle is not listed above click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually do not exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
By purchasing this service you agree to these terms
5C3T-10849-RJ , 6C3T-10849-EC, 6C3T10849JA, 6C3T10849JB, 6C3T10849JC, 6C3T10849JD, 6C3T10849JE, 5C3Z10849AA, 6C3Z10849LA, 5C3T10849AA, 5C3T10849AB, 5C3T10849AC, 5C3T10849AD, 5C3T10849AE, 5C3T10849AF, 5C3T10849AG, 6C3T10849LA, 6C3T10849LB, 6C3T10849LC, 6C3T10849LD, 6C3T10849LE, 5C3Z10849AB
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the cluster from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your cluster, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with Your Cluster
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR(if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4.When we receive the cluster. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours..
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.