2003-2006 Hummer H2 Gauge Cluster Mail-in Repair Service
Are you tired of your worn out gauges? Is your information display dim or dead? Or does your gauge cluster not power on at all? Or maybe you just want to update your cluster with Bright colored LEDs to give it a modern look. If that's the case, we have a solution for you. We have repaired thousands of these clusters for shops, dealers, salvage yards and people like you. So, we know our way around these things.
- 2003-2006Hummer H2
If your vehicle is not listed above click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
Full Rebuild includes following problems
- Failing gauges
- Bad Back-lighting
- Intermittent function
- Dead or dim shift indicator
- Parasitic battery drain coming from the cluster
- Scrolling languages
Additional Services available at checkout
- Odometer error repair (this is only if your odometer shows "ERROR")
- LED back-lighting upgrade
If you can't be without your truck and would like to purchase our exchange service click HERE
- If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, and damaged the pads we may charge extra depending on the damage. (Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact us for details.
- If your lens is broken you can buy one HERE
- There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the cluster from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your cluster, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with Your Cluster
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR(if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)
(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4When we receive the cluster. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours.
Blue(most popular), Green, Red, Cool WHITE and Amber/Orange
(If LED color is not specified, we will install factory back-lighting.)
We now also offer RGB LEDs. They are controlled by Bluetooth via your android or apple device. You can get any color on your cluster anytime.
Green looks awesome but can be kind of hard on the eyes for some people.
Some clusters have a Color Filter. When the light shines through it, it may change the color.(Especially noticeable with Cool White. There is nothing we can do about this.)
If your lens is broken you can buy one HERE
Terms and Conditions
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.