2003-2006 Ford Expedition Navigator Fuse Box Repair Service (Fuel Pump Relay)
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
If you're having trouble with your car intermittently stalling, having no-fuel or no start problems, or other associated problems, this repair service could be the answer for you.
The service price includes replacement of the internal fuel pump relay only. If you have other issues with it we will contact you.
- 03-06 Ford Expedition
- 03-06 Lincoln Navigator
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack the unit using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your part
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.When we receive the unit. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- This service will have a limited lifetime warranty on the internal fuel pump relay only.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.