Automotive Circuit Solutions
2004-2008 Ford E-Series Instrument Cluster Speedometer Repair Service
Regular price $119.99
This service repair the following issues
- Gauges sticking, inoperable, or giving incorrect readings
- Intermittent power to radio, power windows, or interior dome light
- Intermittent power to all gauges and info display
- Odometer display is intermittent or blank
- Random fault indicators going off and on
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
This Service Fits the following vehicles
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will repair your gauges as needed.
3. We will replace all back lights
4. We will repair Odometer Display.
5. We will restore full function
6. We will repair the false malfunction indicators
7. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
8. You will receive a lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
8. We will pay for the return shipping
If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, if it is fixable additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express 1-2 day at checkout.