1998-2003 Nissan Maxima Instrument Cluster Speedometer Repair Service
Watch the video below to see how to send us your unit!
If you have dead or fluttering gauges (most commonly the fuel gauge), bad back-lighting. intermittent loss of odometer display or if it show 99999 on odometer, then this is the service for you.
There are some rare cases that the cluster may be not repairable. If that's the case, we will either issue you a full refund or source out a replacement cluster and transfer the mileage and vin data (you will be responsible for the replacement cost).
- 1998-2003 Nissan Maxima
If your vehicle is not listed above click here to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will repair the gauges as needed.
3. We will repair the odometer display.
4. We will replace any burnt out backlighting..
5. We will power up and test the cluster for proper function after the repairs have been made.
6. You will receive a limited lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your unit, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment. Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your unit
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR (if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)
Step 3(At Your Expense) Send Your Unit To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.When we receive the unit. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours of receiving it.
Based on 1 review
Works great again
Fuel gauge was inop and they fixed it right up. Car was down for exactly 5 days . Great service !