1998-2002 Crown Victoria LCM Lighting Control Module Repair
Regular price $60.00
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Intermittent Headlights
- Intermittent Taillights
- Intermittent Turn Signals
- Intermittent Interior Lighting
- 1998-2002 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
If your vehicle is not listed above click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually do not exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
By purchasing this service you agree to these terms
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the LCM from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your LCM, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with Your LCM
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send LCM To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4.When we receive the LCM. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours..
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your LCM once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our LCM services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description).
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.