Automotive Circuit Solutions
1995-2011 Crown Victoria LCM Lighting Control Module Repair
Regular price $60.00
Do you have:
- Intermittent Headlights
- Intermittent Taillights
- Intermittent Turn Signals
- Intermittent Interior Lighting
These are all symptoms of a Bad LCM(Lighting Control Module) If you have these issues send us your LCM for repair. We have a 24 hour turnaround and a lifetime warranty.
This Service is for the following vehicles
- 1995-2011 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1995-2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
- We will replace all relay regardless if they are good or bad.
- We will test the circuits for proper function.
- We Will repair and send back within 24 hours of receiving it.
- You will receive a Lifetime Warranty on the work that was done.
QUICK RETURN SHIPPING OPTION
We offer USPS Express Shipping (1-2 Day)
(This option can be selected during checkout)
If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself,
and damaged the pads we may charge extra depending on the damage.
(Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact us for details
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.