1993-1995 Mercedes SL500 Gauge Cluster Repair Service
Watch the video below to see how to send us your unit!
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Odometer/trip not counting
- Gauge back-lighting
This service does not include
- Physical damage(broken lens, push buttons, etc)
- Odometer correction(mileage will remain the same)
- Damages to circuit board from prior repair attempts.
- Gauge issues
This service is not subject to our 24 hour turnaround, the turnaround time for this service will vary for every cluster.
There are some rare cases that the cluster may be not repairable. If that's the case, we will either issue you a full refund or source out a replacement cluster and transfer the mileage and vin data (you will be responsible for the replacement cost).
- 1991-1999 Mercedes SL500 S320 S420 S500 CL500 W140 R129
Must be similar to the cluster in the picture
If your vehicle is not listed above click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your unit, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment. Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your unit
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR (if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)