2009+ Ford Radio Mail-in Repair Service
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Flashing clock
- Blinking time
This service does not cover
- Physical damage(broken display, push buttons, etc)
- Complete power loss (no sound or display)
- CD reading issues
- CD changer issues
This service will work for most 2009 and up Fords including the following
If you have a similar issue on another Ford model, contact us.
(match your radio to the one in the picture)
If you have already attempted to fix the unit yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the radio from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your radio, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment. Ship only the radio behind the control panel(as shown in pictures 2 and 3), do NOT send the control panel.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your radio
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send radio to:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4.When we receive the radio. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our radio services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.