Automotive Circuit Solutions
07+ Chevrolet Silverado Tahoe Avalanche Speedometer Cluster Display Repair
Regular price $69.99
Please Read The Whole Description
If you have dim or dead information displays, then this is the service for you.
Cluster must be similar to the one in the picture
- 2007+ Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007+ Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2007+ Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2007+ Chevy Tahoe
- 2007+ Chevy Suburban
If your vehicle is not listed above click here to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will repair the information displays.
3. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
4. You will receive a limited lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
5. We will pay for the return shipping. Priority Mail 1-3 Day Shipping
If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually do not exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express Shipping for $40.