Volvo Instrument Gauge Cluster "DIM" Repair Service S60 S80 V70 XC70
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- Intermittent or dim Information displays
- Intermittent or fully dead gauge cluster
- Intermittent Gauges
- Flickering lights
- Dim Back-lighting
- Clock running up or down
- Check engine light comes on when E-brake is pulled.
- SRS-Airbag Service Urgent message with SRS code 00D4 or 00D5
This service does not include
- Physical damage(broken lens, push buttons, etc)
- Odometer correction(mileage will remain the same)
- Damages to circuit board from prior repair attempts.
NOTE- After repair, you will need to erase the fault codes from the DIM and the SRS modules in order for the "SRS Airbag Service Urgent" Message to go away.
There are some rare cases that the cluster may be not repairable. If that's the case, we will either issue you a full refund or source out a replacement cluster and transfer the mileage and vin data (you will be responsible for the replacement cost).
- S80 1999-2005
- S60 2001-2009
- V70 2002-2007
- XC70 2002-2007
- XC90 2003-2013
If your vehicle is not listed above click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.If you have already attempted to fix the DIM yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
By purchasing this service you agree to these terms
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the cluster from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your cluster, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with Your Cluster
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR(if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
4102 N. 20th ST
Ozark, MO 65721
Step 4.When we receive the cluster. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours..
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.