2000-2004 Pontiac Montana Gauge Cluster Mail-in Repair Service
Are you tired of your worn out gauges? Is your information display dim or dead? Or does your gauge cluster not power on at all? Or maybe you just want to update your cluster with Bright colored LEDs to give it a modern look. If that's the case, we have a solution for you. We have repaired thousands of these clusters for shops, dealers, salvage yards and people like you. So, we know our way around these things.
There are some rare cases that the cluster may be not repairable. If that's the case, we will either issue you a full refund or source out a replacement cluster and transfer the mileage and vin data (you will be responsible for the replacement cost).
- 2000-2004 Pontiac Montana
If your vehicle is not listed above click here to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
This service repairs the following issues
- Failing, pegged or dead gauges
- Bad Back-lighting illumination
- If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, and damaged the pads we may charge extra depending on the damage. (Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact us for details.
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
10447109, 16259972, 10317701, 09382992, 257-03664
Terms and Conditions
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty # for tracking.
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the unit from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your unit, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment. Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with your unit
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
- LED COLOR (if you are purchasing a service that includes LEDs)