GM Chevy Speedometer Instrument Gauge Cluster Full Repair Service Stepper + LEDs 24Hour turnaround time.
Are you tired of your worn out gauges? Is your information display dim or dead? Or does your gauge cluster not power on at all? Or maybe you just want to update your cluster with Bright colored LEDs to give it a modern look. If that's the case, we have a solution for you. We have repaired thousands of these clusters for shops, dealers, salvage yards and people like you. So, we know our way around these things.
- We will power up and test the cluster.
- We will replace all stepper motors (even if they are not bad). We use the superior JUKEN X27.168 stepper motors.
- We will replace all back lights with the LED color of your choice.
- We will repair PRND321 Display, whether it is good or not.
- This service covers all intermittent clusters.
- We will re-calibrate the gauge needles to the correct position.
- We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
- You will receive a limited lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
Blue(most popular), Green, Red, Cool WHITE and Amber/Orange
(If LED color is not specified, we will install factory back-lighting.)
Green looks awesome but can be kind of hard on the eyes for some people.
Some clusters have a Color Filter. When the light shines through it, it may change the color.(Especially noticeable with Cool White. There is nothing we can do about this.)
QUICK RETURN SHIPPING OPTION