Automotive Circuit Solutions
04-05 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Instrument Cluster Speedometer Repair Service
Regular price $119.99
This service repair the following issues
- Gauges sticking, inoperable, or giving incorrect readings
- Intermittent power to all gauges and info display
- Odometer display is intermittent or blank
For Instructions click HERE
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
This Service Fits the following vehicles
- 2004-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
If your vehicle is not listed above click here to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will repair all the above stated problems.
7. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
8. You will receive a lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, if it is fixable additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express 1-2 day at checkout.
4L2T10849AA | 4L2T10849AB | 4L2T10849AC |4L2T10849AD | 4L2T10849BA | 4L2T10849BB | 4L2T10849BC