02-04 Ford Superduty Instrument Gauge Cluster Repair
If your radio and power windows stop working at the same time, believe it or not the problem lies inside the gauge cluster. Send it to us, we have repaired hundreds of these with that very issue. We can also repair bad back-lighting, dead or dim odometer display, intermittent function of the cluster
This Service Fixes the Following Problems
- No power to windows, dome light and radio(cluster still works)(base repair)
- Bad back-lighting(base repair)
- Odometer display is intermittent or blank(base repair)
- Full power loss(select the full rebuild)
- Sporadically flickering on and off(select full rebuild)
This Service Does Not Fix the Following Problems
- Individual gauge Issues(typically a sending unit issue)
- Physical damage
- 02-04 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550
- 02-05 Ford Excursion
If you would like to purchase a reman cluster from us click HERE
There are some rare cases that the cluster may be not repairable. If that's the case, we will either issue you a full refund or source out a replacement cluster and transfer the mileage and vin data (you will be responsible for the replacement cost).
If your vehicle is not listed above, click HERE to browse our large selection of gauge cluster services.If you have already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually do not exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
By purchasing this service you agree to these terms
Step 1After purchase, carefully remove the cluster from your vehicle.
Step 2Securely pack your cluster, using the correct box so that your unit will not get damaged during shipment.
Include the following Information:
- Your Name
- Return Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of Issues with Your Cluster
- Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
Step 3(At Your Expense)Send Cluster To:
Automotive Circuit Solutions
10 Honeysuckle Rd
Marshfield, MO 65706
Step 4.When we receive the cluster. We will inspect, repair and send it back within 24 hours..
Terms and Conditions:
- This sale is for a repair service, not a part. We do not have any for sale.
- You are responsible to package your part in such a way that it will not be damaged. We will return it in same packaging. If we receive it damaged we will always send you a picture.
- Very rarely, we may encounter an issue that we are unable to repair. In this case, we can send it back to you or you will have the option to donate it to us for parts.
- If there is a problem with your cluster once you receive it back, Contact us. We will work hard to resolve any problem.
- All of our gauge cluster services have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise stated in the description). Warranty covers information displays, gauges, power loss.
- The backlighting is covered for one year due to the limited lifespan of light-bulbs and LEDs. After one year we will be happy to replace the lights for a nominal fee.
- Domestic shipping will be covered both ways for the first 3 months after receiving your cluster. after that you will have to pay shipping to us. We do NOT cover shipping costs under any circumstances for international warranty claims.
- Warranty is not transferable if you sell the car. We log all customer data and give out a warranty number for tracking.