Automotive Circuit Solutions
99-14 Ford/Mercury Instrument Gauge Cluster Repair Service
Regular price $69.99
If you have dead or erratic gauges, bad back-lighting, dead or dim odometer display, intermittent function of the cluster, random indicator lights going off and on, then this is the service for you.
Cluster MUST have digital display!
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will repair your gauges as needed.
3. We will replace all back lights
4. We will repair Odometer Display.
5. We will restore full function
6. We will repair the false malfunction indicators
7. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
8. You will receive a lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
8. We will pay for the return shipping
Service procedure may differ depending on what option you purchased.
If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
LEDs Back-lighting Options
Blue, Green, Cool White, Red and Orange are available if you select the service with LEDs.
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express 1-2 day at checkout.