Automotive Circuit Solutions
1999-2003 Ford F.150 Instrument Cluster Speedometer Mail-in Repair Service
Regular price $79.99
This service repairs the following issues
- Odometer display is intermittent or blank
- Dim back-lighting
There may be other issues why your cluster is acting up. Bad speed sensor, bad fuel pump, bad/loose fuse, and/or wiring issues can cause the cluster to be intermittent. Please have it properly diagnosed before you send it to us. If you need wiring diagrams or repair procedures you can get them HERE.
This Service Fits the following vehicles
1. We will power up and test the cluster.
2. We will replace all back lights
3. We will repair Odometer Display.
4. We will power up and test the cluster after the repairs have been made.
5. You will receive a lifetime parts and labor guarantee on the work that was done.
If you already attempted to fix the cluster yourself, if it is fixable additional charges may apply depending on the damage.
(Charges usually don't exceed $50. Contact Us for Details)
LEDs Back-lighting Options
Blue, Green, Cool White, Red and Orange are available if you select the service with LEDs.
If you would like your cluster back quicker,
We offer USPS Express 1-2 day at checkout.
P#'s 6L34-10849-GE 4L34-10849-EN 4L34-10849-GA 4L34-10849-EL